Thursday, 24 December 2015

Season's Greetings

Dear everyone,

We wish you all a terrific break and look forward to seeing you in 2016.

Take care

The Virgin Atlantic Flying Without Fear Team

=========================
Dear team,

I completed on of your courses a few years back then I emailed you to say I was going to Australia- well I've been and come back!!!!!!!!

It is a fabulous place and I was able to share my best friends wedding day , without your help I definitely wouldn't have been able to do this and I did have to use some techniques that we had been taught as from perth to Doha was very bumpy and I didn't enjoy it but I coped, but the rest of the journey was brill even went on a Dreamliner!.

Thank you and please feel free to use these emails.

Mrs Lesa M
==========================
Future Dates
Premium courses: Birmingham February 28th; Gatwick March 6th;
Children's Course: Gatwick March 6th.
Ground courses: Leeds January 10th; Heathrow February 7th

Forum locked

No comments:

Post a Comment