Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Thank you emails

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Parry-Jones
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:05:45
To: info@flyingwithoutfear.info<info@flyingwithoutfear.info>
Subject: Thank You!

Hi there,

It's now nearly a year since I came on the flying without fear course (6th July 2014 at Gatwick).

I just want to say an absolutely massive thank you again to you & all of your team. I can't say how grateful I am for what you've done for me.

I've now flown a total of 6 times since the course, including once on my own which I never would have even considered before! I now feel no different from sitting on a bus or train. I used to cry hysterically during take-off & now that's my favourite part!

We're now planning a trip to the U.S. (With Virgin Atlantic of course!) to stay with my husband's sister, as he no longer refuses to get on a plane with me! I've told everyone I know who doesn't like flying they HAVE to go on the course!

At the risk of sounding horribly cheesy, you really have changed my life!

Thank you once again!

Debbie

====================


From: SHIRLEY lane
Subject: NEW YORK , NEW YORK, NEW YORK.
Date: 29 May 2015 21:22:29 BST

For some reason I can no longer log into your web site. However I would like to make you aware of another success story.  In 2009 at the Crown Plaza I with my sister attended one of you fear of flying courses. This was a fantastic day and since, myself and sister have done short flights to the Channel Islands and to Edinburgh from our local airport which is Birmingham where we attended the course.

Since all our little trips I have gone out alone and done 3 x trips to New York and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the holiday. I have got to speak to quite a few people and they are amazed that I have travelled on my own, but I can say that I do not think anything of it I just enjoy every moment of it and recommend your courses to everyone who mentions it to me.

Attending a fear of flying course is without a doubt the best thing that I have ever done.


Thank you so much.

Regards.
Shirley Lane.

PS,  I have even done a Helicopter trip.

I love flying.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Future Courses

Premium Courses:  Birmingham 30th August;  Manchester 8th November; Gatwick 22nd November; Children's course Gatwick 22nd November.
Ground Courses: Heathrow 26th July

No comments:

Post a Comment