Monday, 22 June 2015

Thank you message

We are so lucky to receive constant messages of thanks from people just like you...This one made me laugh because I asked Jane for permission to use her message and she replied.

'With pleasure. I am pleased with my success.  However, my husband is now regretting all the money that we are spending on flying!'
 
Subject: Success!
From: Jane B
To: info@flyingwithoutfear.info

Hi 
I attended your course in 2012 as a "wedding present".

I have now completed 20+ flights (including Bahamas) and can positively say it has changed my life.
I would not fly anywhere before.

Just recommended the course to a colleague! 

Jane B 
=============================
Future Dates
Premium courses:
Birmingham August 30th;




Manchester November 8th;




Ground courses:
Heathrow July 26th

    

No comments:

Post a Comment