Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Struck by lightning

A fascinating moment on the Birmingham course 1st March. We flew in pretty rotten weather but still safe.  It was turbulent and still safe.  We got struck by lightning which was just brilliant timing on a flying without fear course - don't you think?!  The weird thing I noticed was that everyone applauded - like we had booked it!  Great all the same.

Nothing happened to the flight because lightning has no effect.  Great time to see it - that is what our customers thought anyway.


Here is just one comment from the message board as an example:
--------------------

I attended the 1st March course in Birmingham.

I cannot believe how much this course has helped me. Each technique added a little more confidence towards me flying and by the end of the day I was definitely ready. I have flown many times, and every time I have been petrified from start to finish. The flight Virgin took us on unfortunately had turbulence and we got hit by lightning BUT I felt absolutely fine! They gave us the information and tools to realise it's very very safe, and that pilots have the knowledge and experience to over come every eventuality if it arose. All I can say is go on this course if you have a fear of flying! Seriously. You won't regret it. It has opened up so many opportunities for me and I can't thank the staff enough! I was lucky enough so sit with a flight captain Dave on the coach who was so knowledgeable and everyone put me at ease. I just want to say thank you. It's up up and away from here!
Steff Howell


Take care

Paul & Richard
Flying without fear
========================
Future Courses

Premium courses: Manchester April 19th; Gatwick April 26th; Children Gatwick April 26th; Leeds Bradford May 17th

Ground courses: Gatwick* March 8th (FULL); Bristol* March 29th; Heathrow* May 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment