Friday, 6 March 2015

One Facebook thread just this week!

Our message:

'Great day Birmingham ‪#‎fearofflying‬ course yesterday - well done everyone. Plus our lightning strike was great moment to prove flying safety!'
Charlotte Hobby Great course on Sunday.I so far think it has really helped me and I'm ready for all lightening incidents now I even think I might be looking forward to my next flight ina couple of weeks (say it quietly!) ! Thanks to everyone involved and Paul Our team leader. Will be practicing all my relaxing techniques from speaker Paul and reading over my notes from the great captain Dave talk!x
 
Anne Dalby I totally recommend this course, I was still apprehensive boarding the plane but after a 'lumpy bumpy' flight and a lightening strike I can do any flight now! The lightening actually did me a favour I think! The crew and staff were excellent, after an incident on the ground where I got drenched in hail the kind pilot lent me her coat (the only time I'll get to wear Vivienne Westwood), the co-founder was Ade Edmondsons double in looks and humour and my team leader Adam was wonderful and I would be happy if he was my cabin crew to anywhere all of the staff were amazing and I honestly think my flight in May will be a breeze now x
    Faye Mcclure-Sharratt I echo Anne completely!
     
  •  
    Victoria Whatford I have a fear of flying but I still get on a plane very nervously and on edge the whole flight waiting for it to land!!
    Do you recommend end I do this ??
     
  • Henrietta Lewis I did the same course as Sarah in 2009 and totally agree - if you're hesitating about booking just do it
     
  • Sarah Tidman Awww this is so lovely to read...went on this in 2009 ..best thing i ever did
    Like · Reply ·
  •  
    Emma Robinson Wow! Really?
    Like · Reply ·
  •  
    Christine Andrews if you dread flying go on this course it really will help you geflyover your fear wish we had gone on course ages ago
    Like · Reply ·
  •  
    Christine Andrews Unbelievable considering how many flights he has not gone through with.The flight was bumpy and we was struck by lightening and we sat there laughing
    Like · Reply ·
  •  
    Christine Andrews when it came to the flight my son was a bit nervouse but as soon as he was actually on the plane he calmed down and was absolutely fine.
    Like · Reply ·
  •  
    Christine Andrews i am also a nervous flyer , we had such a good day, it was light hearted but really informative the staff were so good , our table leader Chris who is a former fearful flyer was amazing, he really cared for us all in his group and really went out of his way with advise and tips for us all
    Like · Reply ·
  •  
    Christine Andrews Went on this course with my 21 year old son who has got off the plane 5 times over the past few years because he was so scared.
    Like · Reply ·

No comments:

Post a Comment