Thursday, 14 November 2013

Thank yous from our 16 year anniversary

We sent out a newsletter on our 16th year Birthday on the 1st November 2013 and we got loads of thank you messages back. So, we thought that we would share some of them with you...in no particular order.  Thank you to all those that wrote to us

==========================================
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL AND MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, HAVE BEEN ALL SINCE I SORE YOU IN MANCHESTER THIS YEAR
SPAIN, AMERICA AND NEXT YEAR A LONG LONG HAUL TO JAPAN
NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR HELP
 
KEVIN W
--------------------
 Hello I would just like to thank Flying without fear. I came to one of your days a couple of years ago. when I had avoided flying for 50 years. but thanks to my wonderful day spent with you kind people. And the flight I took with you t world has opened up to me. I can now plan holidays abroad without boats coaches and trains. thank you once again. Terence L
--------------------

Hello Team
You may remember I attended the flying without fear course back in July at Gatwick with the view of emigrating to New Zealand.
I am happy to report that after a short holiday in Australia I've been in Auckland for just over a week and loving this new found confidence I have with flying.
I have gone from a feeling of pure dread months in advance of a flight to being much more settled. I will never fully enjoy flying but see it much more as a means to an end. I take my first flight ever in a propeller plane in two weeks time to Auckland so that's the next test but don't feel nervous and actually intrigued to feel the difference (if any).
Just wanted to say thank you to you and your team for the invaluable tips and advice you gave at the course. It's undoubtedly changed my life.
Regards
Gareth M
-------------------

I attended the Manchester course on 28th April. While I've always been happy regarding the physics of flight and all the noises, I've never really liked heights and turbulence. This turned ultimately into a fear, which stopped me from taking flights for nearly 10 years. I found the psychology section of the course really helpful, and I was able to take the flight in the afternoon. I left some positive feedback on the message board afterwards.
However, for various reasons  I wasn't able to put what I learned on the course to serious use until recently, when my wife and I went to Malta for a week,  flight duration about 3 hours. Flying conditions for the outward leg were excellent, with high pressure contributing to a smooth flight with excellent visibility of Paris, the Alps, etc, which I enjoyed. The return flight was into a strong headwind, which made the flight quite bumpy at times. As I have said, this has always been a particular dislike of mine, yet I was able to cope by using the tools you  gave me. Worth mentioning also is the fact that I was not dreading either flight, and in particular my holiday was not spoilt by the thought of the return leg. While it will be a while before I shall be applying for my private pilot's licence, the course definitely worked for me. My wife and I can now look forward to holidays in more distant places, and we are not limited to the car and ferry. Thank you for the freedom that you have given me.

Regards
Graham H
------------------
 
Thank you and well done Virgin Atlantic!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really helped me and now I can fly and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,

Jessica B
USA/UK
-----------------
Take care
Paul and Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment