Saturday, 11 May 2013

Next Edinburgh course

We have a course coming up in just over a week at Edinburgh. The courses are always great to run for us as a team.    See some feedback below from our last course - hope to see you there.

Edinburgh 25th November 2012

Thank you so much Richard, Paul and all the crew of the Flying Without Fear course on 25/11/12 in Edinburgh. Not having flown since a hugely uncomfortable BOAC trans Atlantic flight in 1980, I was a total bag of nerves before the course. My wife "kindly" got me the course for a birthday present, determined that I should be able to fly to Spain and Australia to visit some of our family. I found the course technically reassuring, psychologically calming and completely professional. Although the flight itself was quite short, it reinforced everything you talked about on the course. I'm not exactly doing cartwheels yet but, as a start, I'm determined to join you on your new flight from Edinburgh to Heathrow early next year and after that, who knows ! To paraphrase that lovely song North Star - "It's been a long time coming, but it's well worth the waiting, and I'll raise my hands and ask for nothing more." Many thanks once again. Miles Wrigley.

Take care


Paul & Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment