Monday, 21 January 2013

Thank you email

We have shared this email thank you with you for a couple of reasons. 1. It is so rewarding to get these messages to know that we have helped someone.

2. We really liked the fact that Linda has gone away and tested whether she is over her fear - it wasn't a one-off trick flying on the day with us.

We know that beating a fear is a process. We are always honoured to be asked to help with that process...
--------------------------------------------------------------
From: Linda Barker 
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 22:40:00 +0000 (GMT)
 
Subject: Southampton course 2 Dec

Dear Richard and Paul
 
I was very impressed with the one day course you ran in Southampton on 2 December.  I've taken a few weeks to send this because I wanted to find out if the day had really changed my feelings about flying.  On the day I got on fine but we obviously only went on a short flight, and although our pilot wasn't flying the plane I felt safe as he was in the cockpit and in my mind he 'could check everything was okay', and during the flight I was being reassured by people around me and by our pilot's commentary.
 
The real test was a flight to New Zealand, via LA.  We returned yesterday and yes I'm cured. Going out about half way across the Pacific Ocean, after a long period of turbulence my husband said to me that the course had obviously had a positive effect on me as I was so relaxed.
 



I would like to thank everyone involved in running the course that day and in particular the pilot, he convinced me it is safe to fly, I took in every word he said .
 
Thank you
 
Best wishes
 
Linda Barker 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment