Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Luton Fear of Flying Course 26th August 2012

We have just completed a course over the weekend at Luton.  We were really pleased to get a course there as the flights available during Olympics and paralympics were non-existent.

Some pieces of feedback have been coming in already to our message board which is great - see below.

Take care,
Paul & Richard
Virgin Atlantic Flying Without Fear

P.S. Next course is at Birmingham 14th October.

=========================



Post subject: Re: Luton August 2012
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2012 09:33

Thanks to everyone who organised this. I had done the BA equivalent course some years ago, and found it useful, but this has helped more - largely because of the more relaxed way it was delivered. I learned lots of useful things and will be watching my water bottle closely when crossing the Atlantic on my way to Boston in October!


Post subject: Re: Luton August 2012
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2012 07:24

What a brilliant day. I can honestly say I enjoyed the flight looking out the window seeing London by night and Southend Pier. Learnt lots of new skills for dealing with anxiety. I feel very positive for my holiday to Egypt on September 5th. Watch this space, world here I come !!

Many thanks

Karen Pinkney
 


     

Post subject: Re: Luton August 2012
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2012 19:15

:D Hi All. Just to say that i have returned safe & safe after a wonderful trip over the skies of London. I had a great day just knowing that i was not alone with my fear of all things that fly and that i could be helped. For the first time - in a long time - i am looking forward to my holiday and the 9 hour flight with excitement rather than dread. Keep up the good work team!

 

Post subject: Re: Luton August 2012
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2012 12:08

A big thank you to all involved in this excellent course. Lots of things helped me so much that I could get on and fly without being blotto!!!!!!!!!! Everybody there was so helpful, all done in a mix of light hearted banter and information. The Virgin staff are just the best in the business, without a doubt. I would have no problem with recommended this to anybody who is at the moment a non-flyer, because after this that will all change.


     

Post subject: Re: Luton August 2012
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2012 01:14

Thank you Everyone on the Flying without Fear course in Luton. I can almost say I enjoyed the flight and the advice and techniques were invaluable. I am now looking forward to the challenge of travelling to New York rather than fearing it. My bottle of water will be my friend on every flight. Thank you for a great day :) Anya x


=============================

  


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for everything. I did the course a second time at Luton on 26th August, four months after doing the course for the first time in April. I'm flying with BA to Newcastle tomorrow, to attend a wedding on Saturday. Boarding pass already printed and raring to go. Looking forward also to having time to shop and revisit beautiful north east coast. Next stop Barbados hopefully - will defo be warmer!

    ReplyDelete