Thursday, 29 March 2012

Postcard received today

Dear Richard, Paul and all the team,

A postcard to tell you how brilliantly well my flying without fear course has been working for me.  I attended on 26th February in Birmingham and flew to Bangkok on 3rd March. Manchester-Heathrow-Bangkok and have also taken an internal flight. For me, the information and knowledge about how the plane works, plus the relaxation and distraction/reframing techniques all really helped. With many thanks and best wishes, Debbie G

P.S. I actually enjoyed my flights!!!


This is another example of a postcard - we are delighted to say that we get lots of them. And we never tire of reading them.

Here is the place that Debbie went to - don't know where it is but it does look fabulous. (See postcard below)

Take care

Paul & Richard
Virgin Flying Without Fear


1 comment: