- Remember commercial aircraft accidents and even incidents are extremely rare due to all the safety margins in place.
- Whatever happened to the Colombian aircraft will be released and learned from. The commercial aviation industry will share lessons from this accident and that is across all carriers and pilots.
- If you can, don't watch the news footage of incidents like these. It doesn't help you and it certainly doesn't help those poor passengers being scrutinised by the media and its viewers. If you watch things like this in such detail, you are literally burning images into your head. This is not helpful when you are trying to beat a fear of flying.
- You were not born with a fear of flying. It is learned. It is never too late to learn something new.
- Beating a fear of flying is a process that goes at a different speed for everyone.
Paul & Richard
Virgin Atlantic Flying Without Fear
PREMIUM: Leeds February 5th; Birmingham February 26th; Gatwick March 5th; Manchester March 26th; Southampton tbc. Heathrow tbc.
GROUND: None booked at present
CHILDREN: Gatwick Mar 5th.